Monday, May 24, 2010

get excited.

So everyday i get more and more excited for El Salvador and less and less excited about studying for chemistry.

Last weekend I went back to nebraska for 3.5 days for the first time since Christmas. It was a nice short little visit. I went to walmart, attending Rachel's graduation party, hung out with my grandpa, went to graduation, ate a waffle house, and flew back to Seattle. Short sweet and to the point. It was wonderful to be back home and see my family. I was so proud of Rachel when she graduated high school, and all the recognitions she received.

T-minus 18 days until I leave for El Salvador.

Mostly, I just wanted to put up this family photo. I love my family!

1 comment:

  1. Your family is cute. I don't know any of them but I like them already.

    ReplyDelete