Sunday, June 20, 2010

hey all,
so here is what has been going on. I actually have 2 or 3 blogs written and ready to post, however, I dont have internet access from my computer so i have to wait to see if i can transfer them and then post them.

However...this is some fun facts for now:
1.i ride the bus everyday...at 5:30am
2.I live with Maria Lousia and she is wonderful
3.i work at a school and teach english, and by ¨teach¨ it mostly just means that the normal english teacher tells me we are going to learn about endangered animals and then points to the front of the class.
4. tonight a group comes in and i am going to be working with them.
5. i work in a community called ¨la comunidad¨ and hang out and i love it.
6. some days i dont speak english at all.

thanks for keepin me in your prayers.

2 comments:

  1. 5:30! Wow. See even in El Salvador you're taking the bus...that is cool.

    I want to hear more about your English teaching :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "la comunidad"... what an original name for a community :).

    Your Spanish is going to be so good when you come back to Seattle! I bet it will be better than mine!

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete