Thursday, June 3, 2010

Tomorrow is the last day of my first YEAR at Seattle Pacific University.
I cant believe it. I have actually stuck with a school long enough to complete a year, make friends, really know campus, and make 3 year plans. No transferring, no changing majors. This was kind of a big deal at my house...i even have plans to return next year.

Additionally, I leave for El Salvador a week from today. everything is falling into place and i cannot be more excited about it. My brain has been compartmentalized: finishing tests, making power points, presentations, studying for finals, doing finals, cleaning, packing, peacing out.

I am so excited to start my trip, i have memorized my schedule, which goes like this:
June 11, 2010
leave Seattle at 7:15 get into San Salvador at 6ish pm.

August 7th, 2010
Take the Ticabus to Granada, Nicaragua.
Did i mention that I was going to go back to nicragua for 11 days? Its true, I will be back team facilitating and hanging out with 3 different teams i believe.

August 18th, 2010
Leave Nicaragua and Fly into Kansas City to see my family!
since i dont have the opportunity to go home before i leave for El Salvador, i am going home for a week to relax and hang out.

August 25th 2010
back to Seattle. I am not quite sure where i will be living for that month before school starts, but i am sure it will work out. Good news is i will already have everything i need on me, so maybe sleeping in the street will be a wonderful adventures. haha

I ask that you continue to pray for El Salvador, my self and safety.
have a good summer!

this next week will be insane, so my next post might come from San Salvador!

No comments:

Post a Comment